Hair transplant Bangkok - Meda Clinic
Say goodbye to the problem of baldness and thinning hair with a permanent hair transplant. By a team of medical experts Comes with growing techniques such as FUE, DHI and Lean techniques that guarantee up to 99% of new hair growth. What’s special is that we grow unlimited grafts. At a great price Lannawadee
What is FUE hair transplant?
A skilled doctor will administer anesthetic injections. or have the patient take mild sleeping pills And then the doctor will begin the treatment for growing new hair with the FUE technique by using a special punch tool (Punch).
With a small head of 0.8-1.2 millimeters, drill into the area of the scalp around the designated hair clump, deep into the hair roots, choosing to use hair cells at the back of the head. Pull out those strong clumps of hair. And the doctor will make a small incision, size 1-1.5 millimeters, in the area of the head where new hair is desired. Then calculate the graph (hair follicle cells) instead, similar to moving the hair follicle cells to replace them and switch positions.
The various steps in hair transplantation require a lot of meticulousness and special expertise of the doctor because if the doctor is not skilled at drilling, May cause hair follicle cells to fall off. In addition to causing problems to the hair follicle cells It may result in growing new hair that is not natural. and negative effects during the treatment period
Even though this method involves bringing in a tool (Robot) to help collect the displayed graphs, it is true. But every step of the mechanics of the work must go through the hands of medical experts. This means that the heart of this method is the treating doctor and a team of skilled assistants. Hair transplant using the FUE technique is divided into 2 types:
1. Treated by a specialist doctor
2. Treatment by robot (Robot) or using a combination of techniques.
Of course, the results and differences depend mainly on the person administering the treatment. The FUE hair transplant technique requires careful attention and precision. After undergoing a hair transplant using the FUE technique, patients should not touch the wound, mop the wound, or wash their hair. Also, do not allow the wound to come in contact with water in the area where the hair transplant was performed using the FUE technique for a period of 24 hours.
Advantages of FUE hair transplant
- After the hair transplant, the scalp is not tight, there is no pain, there is little bleeding.
- Newly grown hair has a high rate of occurrence.
- There are no scars from surgery. The wound is very small, only the size of a pore, about 1 millimeter.
- The wound will heal on its own and heal quickly.
- After hair transplantation, there is no need to recuperate. You can go home and go about your normal daily life.
- Newly grown hair will be stronger than before and will not fall out easily.
- Able to design hair transplants for each service recipient appropriately.
- The new hair is real hair. Looks natural
- The face looks younger Because the hair looks thicker
Who is FUE hair transplant suitable for?
Hair transplantation is both a way to solve hair problems and enhance a good personality. build confidence that must be considered appropriate and highest needs for those receiving services Those suitable to use the FUE method may include the following:
- People who have problems with excessive hair loss, thinning hair, baldness.
- People who have a receding hairline or forehead is too wide
- People who want to reshape their face To enhance the beauty of the face
- People who like to cut their hair short and look good and have thick hair
- Those who have little time Don’t want to recuperate for a long time.
- People who have thinning hair in the middle of their head
- People who want to conceal head scars
Preparation before FUE hair transplant
- Get a full night’s sleep.
- If you have a congenital disease that requires you to take medicine regularly or have a history of drug allergies Consult your doctor first.
- Refrain from taking medicines or dietary supplements that prevent blood clotting, such as Plavix, aspirin, Vitamin E, fish oil, and anti-inflammatory drugs for at least 7 days.
- Refrain from using Rogaine or Minoxidil, which are substances that help hair grow, for at least 7 days.
- Patients with high blood pressure who are taking Beta Blocker drugs should consult their doctor before changing their medication. Because it may affect the medicine used in surgery for at least 7 days.
- Stop smoking, stop drinking alcohol. Refrain from eating fermented foods According to the doctor’s advice before hair transplantation
- You should eat beforehand. Because growing hair takes a long time.
- No tea or coffee according to the doctor’s advice before hair transplantation.
- Don’t wear jewelry. and bring valuables with you
- Wear shirts that button the front. or a wide-necked shirt To make it easier to change clothes before receiving a hair transplant So you won’t get hurt when you wear it when you go home.
- Refrain from doing any type of hairdressing. and wash your hair thoroughly before coming
- There should be an accompanying person present on the day of the hair transplant procedure. This is because anesthesia or sleeping pills are used during the hair transplant. There may still be some numbness and dizziness when this is done.
Taking care of yourself after FUE hair transplant
- Do not touch, absorb blood, pick, scratch, or otherwise injure the wound in the hair transplant area. 24 hours after surgery because the hair follicle cells have not yet connected with the tissue surrounding the hole where the hair was transplanted. It may cause it to come off.
- You can use your daily life as normal. You can take a shower and wash your face.
- You can wash your hair as usual the next day. But it must be done gently. And use a mild shampoo for about 2 weeks.
- While washing your hair, do not massage or rub the hair transplant area. Use normal temperature water and not too strong. Just pat dry your hair gently. Do not use hot air from the hair dryer for about 1 month.
- Hair can be styled 1 week after hair transplant without touching the wound.
- 1 month after hair transplantation, hair can be colored and permed as normal.
- Should you lie on your back or side? To reduce swelling and pain in the wound Use a cloth to hold your hair. To prevent the grafted hair from falling out. And use a neck pillow to prevent pressure on the wound on the back of the head. And you should sleep with a pillow that supports your head high. to reduce swelling
- Refrain from exercising for at least 1 week.
- Stop swimming for at least 1 month.
- Avoid exposure to the sun. Because heat affects the hair follicle cells. Wear a protective hat. But don’t put it in too tightly.
- Stop smoking, stop drinking alcohol. Refrain from eating fermented foods According to the doctor’s advice
- After a hair transplant, nausea and vomiting may occur. Eat soft food And if symptoms persist, stop eating first.
- Your doctor may prescribe antibiotics. To prevent infection and reduce swelling, take it home and eat it.
- Come see the doctor as per your appointment. To follow up on the results of the hair transplant until you are satisfied.
- If there are abnormal symptoms If you have a high fever, unusual pain, swelling and redness, please see a doctor immediately. abnormally excessive bleeding There are scabs or lymph on the scalp. Inflammation or infection in the hair follicles, numbness or sensation in the area of the scalp where the hair transplant was performed
Why choose Hair transplant Bangkok at Meda Clinic?
- Doctor graduated from American Board Hair Transplant (American Board Hair Transplant).
- International level ability. By being a member of the world association of hair transplant doctors (The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery), which is an institution that certifies permanent hair transplantation around the world.
- More than 16 years of hair transplant experience.
- Trusted to take care of and service patients’ hair in more than 10,000 cases.
- Can guarantee more than 98% of hair growth results and be looked after for life by expert doctors.
- Guaranteed many works. Quality guaranteed The results are clear. After planting, if the hair does not grow Guaranteed new planting for free
Take care of by expert
Trained and certified by many institutions.
Dr.Teerasak Pattayadeekul (Moryadee)
Dermatologist, skin surgery/laser/beauty
- MD.Msc.Phd Dermatology / LASER / Aesthetic Surgery.
- Certificate facial plastic Surgery USA/ Cosmetic Surgery Korea
- Fellowship cosmetic surgery KCCS
- American Board Laser-Surgery at Fort Lauderdale Florida USA
- Diploma of Hair Transplantation by Thai association and Academy of Cosmetic surgery and medicine
Doctor of Cosmetic Surgery/Laser/Hair Transplant Hair transplant board doctor (ABHRS)
- Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery/ Korean college of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery/ABHRS
- Certificate Hair transplantation By Korean Society of Hair Restoration Surgery/ISHRS
- Member in association of Aesthetic Anti-aging Surgery,Thailand
- Certificate Liposuction by Korean college of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member of International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
Meda Clinic has 4 branches
1.Located 206/17 Meechok Plaza
Moo.6 Tumbon Faham,Muang Chiang Mai, Thailand 50000
2.Located 574, Super Highway ChiangMai-Lampang Road, Tumbon Tahsala, Muang ChiangMai, Thailand
3. Bangkok branch,NSTDA Rangsit,Inc1 Building, National Science and Technology Development department ,131 Thailand Science Park, Phahonyothin Road, Tumbon Khlong Nueng, Khlong Luang, Pathum Thani 12120(3rd Floor, Rooms 307-308)
4.Pattaya Branch 194/5 and 194/6 Moo.9, Tumbon Nong Prue, Bang Lamung, Chon Buri, Thailand
Monday – Friday 10.00 – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday 10:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Tel. 061-8988771 Bangkok Branch
Tel. 061-8988771 Pattaya Branch
เมด้าคลินิก มี 4 สาขา
1. ตั้งอยู่ในโครงการมีโชคพลาซ่า จังหวัดเชียงใหม่
2. ตั้งอยู่ เลขที่ 574 ถนน เชียงใหม่-ลำปาง ต.ท่าศาลา อ.เมืองเชียงใหม่ จ.เชียงใหม่
3. สาขากรุงเทพ สวทช. รังสิต
อาคาร Inc1 สำนักงานพัฒนาวิทยาศาสตร์และเทคโนโลยีแห่งชาติ 131 อุทยานวิทยาศาสตร์ประเทศไทย ถ.พหลโยธิน ต.คลองหนึ่ง อ.คลองหลวง จ.ปทุมธานี 12120 ชั้น3 ห้อง 307-308
4. สาขาพัทยา 194/5และ194/6 หมู่9 ต.หนองปรือ อ.บางละมุง , Chon Buri, Thailand, Chon Buri
จันทร์ – ศุกร์ 10.00 – 19.30 น.
เสาร์ – อาทิตย์ 10.30 – 19.30 น.