Hair transplant Chiang Mai - Meda Clinic
Hair transplant Chiang Mai
Hair transplant Chiang Mai “Meda Clinic” Cosmetic Surgery Clinic By a team of expert surgeons
Guaranteed graduation, specialized in hair transplantation From the American Hair Transplant Board More than 16 years of experience, serving customers more than 10,000 cases, safe and up to standard.
What is a hair transplant?
Hair transplantation is hair transplant surgery which involves moving the patient’s own hair roots from the occipital area or above the ear to grow them in the desired area. Therefore, the hair that is transplanted is real hair that can grow naturally.
Hair transplant technique at Meda Clinic
The Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) hair transplant technique is an innovation in hair transplantation. The results are natural, beautiful, and the FUE hair transplant technique has been confirmed by FUE surgeons from the United States that new hair areas can be grown with the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) hair transplant technique. FUE is strong and does not deteriorate.
The FUE hair transplant technique is an innovation in transplanting hair follicle cells. By means of drilling out hair follicle cells and transplanting them into the area where there is no hair that needs to be treated. The doctor does not need to cut the patient’s scalp into long pieces. Just like other hair transplant methods.
Procedures and methods for treating the FUE technique
A skilled doctor will administer anesthetic injections. or have the patient take mild sleeping pills And then the doctor will begin the treatment for growing new hair with the FUE technique by using a special punch tool (Punch).
With a small head of 0.8-1.2 millimeters, drill into the area of the scalp around the designated hair clump, deep into the hair roots, choosing to use hair cells at the back of the head. Pull out those strong clumps of hair. And the doctor will make a small incision, size 1-1.5 millimeters, in the area of the head where new hair is desired. Then calculate the graph (hair follicle cells) instead, similar to moving the hair follicle cells to replace them and switch positions.
The various steps in hair transplantation require a lot of meticulousness and special expertise of the doctor because if the doctor is not skilled at drilling, May cause hair follicle cells to fall off. In addition to causing problems to the hair follicle cells It may result in growing new hair that is not natural. and negative effects during the treatment period
Even though this method involves bringing in a tool (Robot) to help collect the displayed graphs, it is true. But every step of the mechanics of the work must go through the hands of medical experts. This means that the heart of this method is the treating doctor and a team of skilled assistants. Hair transplant using the FUE technique is divided into 2 types:
1. Treated by a specialist doctor
2. Treatment by robot (Robot) or using a combination of techniques.
Of course, the results and differences depend mainly on the person administering the treatment. The FUE hair transplant technique requires careful attention and precision. After undergoing a hair transplant using the FUE technique, patients should not touch the wound, mop the wound, or wash their hair. Also, do not allow the wound to come in contact with water in the area where the hair transplant was performed using the FUE technique for a period of 24 hours.
Does growing hair hurt?
If you’re really asking about pain, it’s only in the first 48 hours. Because he just had a hair transplant. The doctor will prescribe antibiotics. Painkillers and possibly sleeping pills To help patients get adequate sleep. The symptoms that occur are as follows.
- The first 1 day there will be a little bleeding and the bleeding will gradually stop.
- In the first 5 days, the wound will begin to dry and scab over. The skin may still be slightly swollen and red.
- 2 weeks, the scabs all fall off. Can use most of daily life
- After 1 month, hair transplant recipients can return to their normal daily lives.
You see, hair transplantation isn’t as scary as you think. Anyway, if you’re interested, you can come in and consult with the doctor and medical team first.
Preparation before hair transplant
- Stop taking certain medicines. Before receiving a hair transplant every time It is important to refrain from taking certain types of medicine. This is because some medicines may increase the risk of bleeding during the treatment process. This includes aspirin, ibuprofen, and anticoagulants. The treating doctor will inform you of a list of medicines that should be avoided. And when should you stop taking that type of medicine for the person receiving the service?
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol. Smoking and drinking alcohol can affect the recovery process. and increases the risk of complications during hair transplantation Therefore, it is best to refrain or avoid smoking and drinking alcohol about 2 weeks before treatment.
- Drink enough water Drinking adequate fluids for several days before undergoing a hair transplant In addition to helping your body stay hydrated. It also affects the level of recovery after hair transplantation.
- Get enough rest. Getting enough sleep before undergoing a hair transplant is another important factor. Because it can help reduce stress. and anxiety before receiving treatment which contributes to better results from hair transplantation
- Prepare for travel. Because hair transplantation involves the use of local anesthesia during the procedure. Therefore, travel to and from after treatment is complete. There should be someone to deliver. Or using public transportation is best. This is because driving back yourself can be dangerous.
Care after hair transplant
- Immediately after the procedure, have the client lie on a pillow with the head locked at 45 degrees and in an upright position.
- During the first 7-14 days, customers should eat soft food (pork), refrain from alcohol, refrain from chicken and eggs, and strictly refrain from foreign foods such as crab, fermented fish, raw food, fermented food, etc., which may cause the wound to become inflamed.
- Refrain from exercising for the first 2-4 weeks.
- No swimming for 4 weeks, no sports, no strenuous work or too much impact.
- 5. Avoid dust or exposure to the sun for too long. You should stay in a cool place after the hair transplant.
- After the hair transplant, you can take a shower. Wash your face as usual. (with caution)Absolutely do not touch the hair transplant area.
- After the hair transplant, the customer should come to the clinic for 3 days to clean the wound and we will teach you how to clean the wound. correctly to customers
- Customers can wash their hair. After 3 days of hair transplantation, the clinic will wash the customer’s hair first for the first time and teach the customer how to wash their hair correctly. With baby shampoo only It is not recommended to wash your hair every day because it may easily cause the grafts to fall off. You should wash your hair 2 days/time. You should follow this strictly. Do this until 3 months have passed. After that, you can wash your hair every day.
- After the hair transplant, during the first 2-4 weeks, the transplanted hair will flake and shed. Then it returned to normal. The implanted hair cells will not fall out along with the hair. But it takes about 4-6 months for the hair to grow. Strictly forbid carving.
- Take Zinc / Biotin and vitamin supplements. Continuously for approximately 3-6 months 11. After hair transplantation, customers should see a doctor to see the results. At the appointed time every time *Lannawadee*
Why choose hair transplant at Meda Clinic?
- Doctor graduated from the American Board Hair Transplant.
- International capabilities By being a member of the world association of hair transplant doctors (The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery), which is an institution that certifies permanent hair transplantation around the world.
- More than 16 years of hair transplant experience
- Has been trusted to provide care and services for patients’ hair in more than 10,000 cases.
- Can guarantee hair growth results of more than 98% and be taken care of for life by expert doctors.
- Guaranteed many works. Quality guaranteed The results are clear. After planting, if the hair does not grow Guaranteed new planting for free
Why choose hair transplant at Meda Clinic?
1. Doctor graduated from American Board Hair Transplant (American Board Hair Transplant).
2. International level ability. By being a member of the world association of hair transplant doctors (The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery), which is an institution that certifies permanent hair transplantation around the world.
3. More than 16 years of hair transplant experience.
4. Trusted to take care of and service patients’ hair in more than 10,000 cases.
5. Can guarantee more than 98% of hair growth results and be looked after for life by expert doctors.
6. Guaranteed many works. Quality guaranteed The results are clear. After planting, if the hair does not grow Guaranteed new planting for free
Take care of by expert
Trained and certified by many institutions.
Dr.Teerasak Pattayadeekul (Moryadee)
Dermatologist, skin surgery/laser/beauty
- MD.Msc.Phd Dermatology / LASER / Aesthetic Surgery.
- Certificate facial plastic Surgery USA/ Cosmetic Surgery Korea
- Fellowship cosmetic surgery KCCS
- American Board Laser-Surgery at Fort Lauderdale Florida USA
- Diploma of Hair Transplantation by Thai association and Academy of Cosmetic surgery and medicine
Doctor of Cosmetic Surgery/Laser/Hair Transplant Hair transplant board doctor (ABHRS)
- Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery/ Korean college of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery/ABHRS
- Certificate Hair transplantation By Korean Society of Hair Restoration Surgery/ISHRS
- Member in association of Aesthetic Anti-aging Surgery,Thailand
- Certificate Liposuction by Korean college of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member of International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
Meda Clinic has 4 branches
1.Located 206/17 Meechok Plaza
Moo.6 Tumbon Faham,Muang Chiang Mai, Thailand 50000
2.Located 574, Super Highway ChiangMai-Lampang Road, Tumbon Tahsala, Muang ChiangMai, Thailand
3. Bangkok branch,NSTDA Rangsit,Inc1 Building, National Science and Technology Development department ,131 Thailand Science Park, Phahonyothin Road, Tumbon Khlong Nueng, Khlong Luang, Pathum Thani 12120(3rd Floor, Rooms 307-308)
4.Pattaya Branch 194/5 and 194/6 Moo.9, Tumbon Nong Prue, Bang Lamung, Chon Buri, Thailand
Monday – Friday 10.00 – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday 10:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Tel. 061-8988771 Bangkok Branch
Tel. 061-8988771 Pattaya Branch
เมด้าคลินิก มี 4 สาขา
1. ตั้งอยู่ในโครงการมีโชคพลาซ่า จังหวัดเชียงใหม่
2. ตั้งอยู่ เลขที่ 574 ถนน เชียงใหม่-ลำปาง ต.ท่าศาลา อ.เมืองเชียงใหม่ จ.เชียงใหม่
3. สาขากรุงเทพ สวทช. รังสิต
อาคาร Inc1 สำนักงานพัฒนาวิทยาศาสตร์และเทคโนโลยีแห่งชาติ 131 อุทยานวิทยาศาสตร์ประเทศไทย ถ.พหลโยธิน ต.คลองหนึ่ง อ.คลองหลวง จ.ปทุมธานี 12120 ชั้น3 ห้อง 307-308
4. สาขาพัทยา 194/5และ194/6 หมู่9 ต.หนองปรือ อ.บางละมุง , Chon Buri, Thailand, Chon Buri
จันทร์ – ศุกร์ 10.00 – 19.30 น.
เสาร์ – อาทิตย์ 10.30 – 19.30 น.