Hair transplant - Meda Clinic
Hair transplant using hair follicle cells Use real patient hair
How to transplant hair To treat baldness One method that is becoming popular because Helps reduce side effects. Lost a lot of blood This method is like It involves transplanting healthy seedlings from the first soil. Let’s plant it on the ground in another place. The seedlings here are hair follicle cells. This method of hair transplantation is called Follicular unit extraction or FUE hair transplant technique is an innovative hair transplant. The result is natural, beautiful, and a hair transplant technique. FUE has been confirmed by FUE surgeons from the United States that the new hair transplant area using the FUE hair transplant technique is strong and has no deterioration. Hair Transplant Clinic
Who is suitable for hair transplantation?
- People who have problems with hair loss, thinning hair, baldness of the head, and hereditary baldness.
- People who have problems with hair loss, thinning hair, baldness, and baldness from the hormone DHT. The symptoms are quite severe.
- People who cannot treat hair loss with other methods such as taking medicine, injections or lasers.
- People who have lost confidence due to thinning hair, frizzy head, and baldness.
- People with scars This makes the hair unable to form naturally.
- People who want to treat hair loss, thinning hair, and baldness with clear and permanent results.
What is a hair graft?
A hair graft (Graft) is a clump of hair or hair tissue. where the doctor used a drill to grow hair In a hair graft, there will be approximately 1-4 hairs. That means if you see an advertisement on the internet that says 1 hair graft, it doesn’t mean 1 hair is transplanted. Normally, a maximum of 2,000 hair grafts can be done per 1 graft. times, but the amount depends on the area to be planted and the discretion of the doctor.
The hair grafts that are commonly used for hair transplants are usually grafted at the nape of the neck or behind the ears. Because this is the area where the hair graft is the strongest. As a result, when used for hair transplants, the results will be as natural looking as possible.
FUE technique treatment
A skilled doctor will administer anesthetic injections. or have the patient take mild sleeping pills And then the doctor will begin the treatment for growing new hair with the FUE technique by using a special punch tool (Punch).
With a small head of 0.8-1.2 millimeters, drill into the area of the scalp around the designated hair clump, deep into the hair roots, choosing to use hair cells at the back of the head. Pull out those strong clumps of hair. And the doctor will make a small incision, size 1-1.5 millimeters, in the area of the head where new hair is desired. Then calculate the graph (hair follicle cells) instead, similar to moving the hair follicle cells to replace them and switch positions.
The various steps in hair transplantation require a lot of meticulousness and special expertise of the doctor because if the doctor is not skilled at drilling, May cause hair follicle cells to fall off. In addition to causing problems to the hair follicle cells It may result in growing new hair that is not natural. and negative effects during the treatment period
Even though this method involves bringing in a tool (Robot) to help collect the displayed graphs, it is true. But every step of the mechanics of the work must go through the hands of medical experts. This means that the heart of this method is the treating doctor and a team of skilled assistants. Hair transplant using the FUE technique is divided into 2 types:
1. Treated by a specialist doctor
2. Treatment by robot (Robot) or using a combination of techniques.
Of course, the results and differences depend mainly on the person administering the treatment. The FUE hair transplant technique requires careful attention and precision. After undergoing a hair transplant using the FUE technique, patients should not touch the wound, mop the wound, or wash their hair. Also, do not allow the wound to come in contact with water in the area where the hair transplant was performed using the FUE technique for a period of 24 hours.
Advantages of hair transplant
- Increase self-confidence
- Long, bushy hair looks natural.
- Have permanent eyebrow hair from the first session
- Hair that is transplanted is difficult to fall out.
- Look younger because the hair helps make your face look younger.
Preparation before hair transplant
- The customer should refrain from taking medicines such as vitamins for at least 1-3 days before receiving the hair transplant.
- In the case that the customer has congenital disease such as diabetes, high blood pressure,
heart disease, etc., you need to inform the doctor before the transplant. Hair
- Recommend that customers cut their hair short. Before receiving a hair transplant (If it is inconvenient, please inform the staff)
- Refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages of any kind 2-3 days before the hair transplant.
- If you are allergic to medicine, please inform the doctor on the day of the consultation before the hair transplant.
- You need to have a blood test. At least 3 days before the hair transplant.
- On the day of the hair transplant, it is recommended that you wear a shirt with buttons in the front. or shirt and There are relatives coming to pick up and drop off. (If it’s not convenient, please inform the staff. The clinic has pick-up and drop-off services)
Recommendations for care after hair transplantation
- Immediately after the procedure, have the client lie on a pillow with the head locked at 45 degrees and in an upright position.
- During the first 7-14 days, customers should eat soft food (pork), refrain from alcohol, refrain from chicken and eggs, and strictly refrain from foreign foods such as crab, fermented fish, raw food, fermented foods, etc., which may affect the wound and cause inflammation.
- Refrain from exercising for the first 2-4 weeks.
- No swimming for 4 weeks, no sports, no strenuous work or too much impact.
- Avoid dust or exposure to the sun for too long. Stay in a cool place after the hair transplant.
- After growing hair, you can take a shower. Wash your face as usual. (With caution)
Do not touch the hair transplant area at all.
- After the hair transplant, the customer should come to the clinic for 3 days to clean the wound and we will teach you how to clean the wound. correctly to customers
- Customers can wash their hair. After 3 days of hair transplantation, the clinic will wash the customer’s hair first for the first time and teach the customer how to wash their hair correctly. With baby shampoo only It is not recommended to wash your hair every day because it may easily cause the grafts to fall off. You should wash your hair 2 days/time. You should follow this strictly. Do this until 3 months have passed. After that, you can wash your hair every day.
- After the hair transplant, during the first 2-4 weeks, the transplanted hair will scab and shed first. Then it returned to normal. The implanted hair cells will not fall out along with the hair. But it takes about 4-6 months for the hair to grow. Strictly forbid carving.
- Take Zinc / Biotin and vitamin supplements. continuously for approximately 3-6 months
- After a hair transplant, customers should see a doctor to see the results. At the appointed time every time
Why choose hair transplant at Meda Clinic?
- Doctor graduated from American Board Hair Transplant (American Board Hair Transplant).
- International level ability. By being a member of the world association of hair transplant doctors (The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery), which is an institution that certifies permanent hair transplantation around the world.
- More than 16 years of hair transplant experience.
- Trusted to take care of and service patients’ hair in more than 10,000 cases.
- Can guarantee more than 98% of hair growth results and be looked after for life by expert doctors.
- Guaranteed many works. Quality guaranteed The results are clear. After planting, if the hair does not grow Guaranteed new planting for free
Take care of by expert
Trained and certified by many institutions.
Dr.Teerasak Pattayadeekul (Moryadee)
Dermatologist, skin surgery/laser/beauty
- MD.Msc.Phd Dermatology / LASER / Aesthetic Surgery.
- Certificate facial plastic Surgery USA/ Cosmetic Surgery Korea
- Fellowship cosmetic surgery KCCS
- American Board Laser-Surgery at Fort Lauderdale Florida USA
- Diploma of Hair Transplantation by Thai association and Academy of Cosmetic surgery and medicine
Doctor of Cosmetic Surgery/Laser/Hair Transplant Hair transplant board doctor (ABHRS)
- Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery/ Korean college of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery/ABHRS
- Certificate Hair transplantation By Korean Society of Hair Restoration Surgery/ISHRS
- Member in association of Aesthetic Anti-aging Surgery,Thailand
- Certificate Liposuction by Korean college of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member of International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
Meda Clinic has 4 branches
1.Located 206/17 Meechok Plaza
Moo.6 Tumbon Faham,Muang Chiang Mai, Thailand 50000
2.Located 574, Super Highway ChiangMai-Lampang Road, Tumbon Tahsala, Muang ChiangMai, Thailand
3. Bangkok branch,NSTDA Rangsit,Inc1 Building, National Science and Technology Development department ,131 Thailand Science Park, Phahonyothin Road, Tumbon Khlong Nueng, Khlong Luang, Pathum Thani 12120(3rd Floor, Rooms 307-308)
4.Pattaya Branch 194/5 and 194/6 Moo.9, Tumbon Nong Prue, Bang Lamung, Chon Buri, Thailand
Monday – Friday 10.00 – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday 10:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Tel. 061-8988771 Bangkok Branch
Tel. 061-8988771 Pattaya Branch
เมด้าคลินิก มี 4 สาขา
1. ตั้งอยู่ในโครงการมีโชคพลาซ่า จังหวัดเชียงใหม่
2. ตั้งอยู่ เลขที่ 574 ถนน เชียงใหม่-ลำปาง ต.ท่าศาลา อ.เมืองเชียงใหม่ จ.เชียงใหม่
3. สาขากรุงเทพ สวทช. รังสิต
อาคาร Inc1 สำนักงานพัฒนาวิทยาศาสตร์และเทคโนโลยีแห่งชาติ 131 อุทยานวิทยาศาสตร์ประเทศไทย ถ.พหลโยธิน ต.คลองหนึ่ง อ.คลองหลวง จ.ปทุมธานี 12120 ชั้น3 ห้อง 307-308
4. สาขาพัทยา 194/5และ194/6 หมู่9 ต.หนองปรือ อ.บางละมุง , Chon Buri, Thailand, Chon Buri
จันทร์ – ศุกร์ 10.00 – 19.30 น.
เสาร์ – อาทิตย์ 10.30 – 19.30 น.